Sunday, January 27, 2013

SUNDAY'S BEST

I'm wearing: polo shirt and shorts by Portside, shoes by Sperry, watch by Esprit, bag by Salvatore Mann.
Hype this on Lookbook here.

Me & JiBs attended mass at Redemptorist Church. Was late for the 9:30AM schedule so we stayed until the next mass. I can't recall when I last attended mass but I'm sure it was in Tacloban, I think. I was a bit teary-eyed while the mass was progressing; I realized, I miss my parents. The only reason I attended mass, before, was to be with my family. I've been away from home for too long. But I know they love me and I love them, regardless the distance.

After, we strolled around SM and finally decided to have lunch at Mang Inasal (Park Mall). I suddenly had the craving for rice.




Went home. Took an hour-long nap and then we decided to go to SRP to unwind. Stopped over at 7/11 (Gen. Maxilom Ave.) & bought chips & drinks.


Just had to share this. This was parked outside 7/11. Cool ride, right?

Headed to SRP. Enjoyed the fresh air, beautiful scenery, delicious food and, most especially, that feeling of being loved and giving love in return.



Tried to convince JiBs on riding the ferris wheel but failed. So, I just showed-off my shooting skills.


Closed the day at Casa Verde (Ramos).


Thank you JiBs. I ♥ you!

No comments:

Post a Comment