Tuesday, March 5, 2013

PENONG'S: NOW IN CEBU


I was just scanning my Twitter when I read sir Marvin's tweet about trying out Penong's with Rabsin and Cedric. I asked them if I could tag along; they agreed. We waited at McDonalds Escario since it was too early (a bit too excited); they opened at 10AM.

Penong's opened last Sunday (March 3, 2013) and is located at the corner of Juana OsmeƱa St & Escario St.

We were one of the first few customers. High ceilings promote proper air circulation.
They have a wide array of affordable and delicious meals. I ordered their i5 (which reminds me of a Cebu IT Park building) - 1 piece chicken barbecue, 1 piece pork barbecue, unlimited rice, atsara and soup.
A must try: fresh fruits
After an hour, Penong's was jam-packed. 

What are you waiting for?
Bring your family and friends to Penong's now!

No comments:

Post a Comment